Sunday, July 19, 2009

Stars Inside

If you want to be intellectual, what can you do?

Where should you be?

On the island, or off the island? In the sea among green and orange waves, or on the shore, sprinkled with glass and silver?

Should you move? Should you swim? Should you fish or hunt? Or sleep all day? Then you cannot eat.

Like a starfish, I extend the palm of my mind in five different directions. When I stretch, I see the stars clicking inside in the most chilling, but alluring way. Where should I go? What should I be?

But then it is not about where or what. Or when, as long as you can stretch. In five different directions, that is, as I said above.

Wherever I go, whatever I'm doing, whenever I'm doing it, as long as I am stretched in five different directions and seeing the stars inside go whooomm, I'll be okay, I'd like to think.

No comments:

Post a Comment